The Canine Core Foundation Conditioning 1 day workshop is aimed at conscientious owners who want to ensure they give their dogs the very best tools to support and strengthen the musculoskeletal system.
From late 2023 attending this workshop will be a prerequisite for those wanting to join the Coach/Therapist programme.
You will learn more about our ethics and and the science behind our programmes.
- Is your dog 100% flexible?
- Is your dog strong from the inside out?
- Does your dog have a strong core and stabilisation muscles?
- Does your dog turn one way more easily than the other?
- Does your dog struggle with certain aspects of their sport?
- Do you know how restrictions in flexibility can affect your dog’s performance?
- How well do you understand what goes on underneath your dog’s skin?
At this workshop, you will find out a lot about your dog and how to improve their condition.
Learn all about your dog’s core and how to switch it on to develop balanced, strong, yet flexible muscle.
- You’ll measure flexibility and balance with CCA sports assessments.
- Have a free muscular and chiropractic health check for your dog on the day
- Recognise restrictions and fine-tune with specific exercises.
- Learn about common imbalances and how injury changes soft tissue.
- Learn exercises to flex your dog in all directions safely.