This course is aimed at the Agility dog
- Is your dog 100% flexible?
- Does your dog have a strong core and stabilisation muscles?
- Does your dog turn one way more easily than the other?
- Does your dog struggle with certain aspects of their sport?
- Do you know how restrictions in flexibility can inhibit your dog’s performance?
- How well do you understand your dog underneath the skin?
On this workshop you will find out a lot about your dog and how to improve their condition for the chosen sport.
Learn how to switch on your dog’s Core and develop balanced strong yet flexible muscles which will improve performance
Measure flexibility and balance with CCA sports assessments.
- Recognise restrictions and fine-tune flexibility with specific exercises.
- Learn about common imbalances and how injury changes soft tissue.
- Learn exercises to flex your dog in all directions.